Peeping what’s packed in my Christmas stocking has always been my favorite thing. A huge red fuzzy sock chock-full of surprises? I’m dying to know what’s in there! Opening a trove of little things is way more fun, the trinkets show thoughtfulness, and the giver doesn’t have to break their piggy bank. This collection of Yoga Stocking Stuffers is both whimsically eclectic and thoroughly useful (also: delicious).
Yoga Stocking Stuffers:
- Lotus Reclaimed Wood Journal – Lacuna // absolutely beautiful + unique, these diaries are made of found wood turned stunning space for thoughts and ideas. the artist carves gorgeous designs into each piece. (prices vary)
- Vegan Chocolate Bars + Truffles – Rescue Chocolate // delicious, kind, and 100% (!!!) of the proceeds go to animal rescue groups. buy, buy, buy! ($6)
- Organic Rosemary and Bergamot Body Scrub – Fitbliss Organics // you will want to use this every. time. you. shower. smells amazing, vegan, makes for super soft skin. ($10)
- Sukhasana Yoga Pose Stamp – Etchy Things // how cute is this?! can be used for a million fun things, from gift tags to envelope embellishment. ($5.50)
- Tulsi Sweet Rose Tea – Organic India // healing tulsi with sweetly-scented rose. mmmmm. caffeine-free, soothing, + naturally mood-enhancing. ($4)
- Pocket Yoga: 52 Basic Asanas – Vera Sana // they’re made by “Vera Sana.” get it? virasana! teehee, yoga humor. these cute little cards can be used to create sequences and as flashcards for learning pose sanskrit names! ($13)
- Yoga Mat Cleansing Spray – Blissoma // easy, earth-friendly way to clean a yoga mat. 100% natural + 100% vegan! ($10)
- Swarovski Crystal Hair Tie – Fl(h)air Accessories // on every head belongs a bit of bling. keep your pony or braid in place or wear it as wrist candy! love how they sparkle. ($11)
- 7 Chakra Candle Set – Holisticshop // each candle is colored + scented for its associated chakra. made from plant wax and the oils are all natural. want! ($19)
Cheers to stuffing stockings with love!