Round up your reindeer apron, don your Santa socks, and pre-heat the oven! The holidays were made for making (and munching!) sweet treats. These yum-a-licious vegan dessert recipes will knock your slippers off and they’re made with only the gooood stuff.
7 Holiday Vegan Dessert Recipes:
- Vegan Holiday Rum Balls – She Knows // perfectly bite-sized and decadent. they use vegan ginger snaps, which can be hard to find. fortunately, i know two yummy kinds: mary’s gone crackers love cookies and go raw super cookies.
- Vegan Fruitcake – Veggieful // you can’t have christmas without fruitcake. it would be un-holidayish! this one is not bricklike and it’s super simple — toss everything into one bowl and mix.
- Vegan Eggnog – Girl Makes Food // just four ingredients and poof! nog!
- Vegan Gingerbread Cookies – Food52 // i’m not sure anything smells better than freshly baked gingerbread cookies. decorate with homemade icing (vegan powdered sugar + almond milk + vanilla)!
- Vegan Snickerdoodle Cookies – Chocolate-Covered Katie // snickerdoodles are delicious cinnamony little treats. perfect with tea.
- Vegan Popcorn Balls – Food.com // yum yum yum. these set a fun holiday mood. ingredient tip: my fave organic popcorn is arrowhead mills.
- Vegan Chocolate Ginger Orange Cupcakes – The Kitchn // interesting flavors, including orange, which is so very holidayesque. ingredient tip: navitas naturals organic cacao powder is my absolute favorite. i use it in all sorts of concoctions!
Is your mouth watering yet?! Ohhh, mine is.